Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Crafting Struggle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Hello, I am a level 86 fire wizard having trouble with crafting. I gave up on the dragonspyre crafting quest, because I can't find the diamonds. Now, I'm just trying to get crafting gear for my slowly leveling up storm (level 26). Again, I have found the struggle with diamonds. I find that there are people that camp out in the bazaar waiting for diamonds and other reagents to show up so they can grab them immediately. I normally check into the bazaar, and find ZERO diamonds every time. I wish you could implement and easier system so people like me can get the reagents we need without a quest taking five years.

Thanks!
Cole Earthbreaker level 86 fire
Evan Stormblade level 26 storm

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You can buy transmute recipes to make diamonds and other reagents.

Crafting can be a long process if you started late. My Fire started his crafting at L80 and finished in less than 2 days, so now he's a Legendary Crafter. My Fire started collecting reagents from the very beginning and now it's become a habit in every world to stop and collect them.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Vendors for the transmute Diamon are Avery Templeton, Carcinos, Felicia Worthington, and Kimba Kalla, for 200 gold. it takes 15 ore for every 1 diamond, so it can be hard to do is great quantities. If this is your FIRST wizard, the level 86, you should have at least a decent amount of ores you have found along the way. The HARDEST thing to do is build reagents early on. Once you have a bunch, it's hard to use them all lol It's kind of funny that way. Make sure you pick up every reagent you see along the way and you'll be surprised how quickly they add up! Also, CLICK ME for other sources of Diamond reagents

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
membership - gold pay - tournament, dont even worry about getting first place, if you do, nice, not you still get tickets, and your pvp rank doesnt change, diamonds are sold by Diego for 100 tickets, you have crowns you can reroll, after the tournament, all tickets you get stack... in the matter of 3 tournaments, my lvl 50 balance has 2700 tickets...27 diamonds.. and i've got just 3rd place for them