Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Individual bazaars for realms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
I was wondering if you could add bazaars that are independent in each realm. I often find that I can't get the crafting materials I need because everyone is waiting for the second a diamond comes and immediately buys them. So, I have to wander the worlds, trying to find diamonds and/or black pearls to make diamonds. It takes literally FOREVER so I was wondering you could make this. It would save a lot of people a lot of trouble and help the people who don't camp out every second in the bazaar

Thanks!
- Cole Earthbreaker level 86 fire
- Evan Stormblade level 26 storm

Plz help me and everyone else finding this problem!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
no because then you have realms like ambrose, with 5-6 pages, and the other 34 realms with probably 3 maybe 4 reagents total

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Even more, have Bazaars in each world! I remember I used to think there was a Bazaar in MooShu when I was younger, hopefully things like that can be added in future updates, and yes I understand the struggle of looking for reagents.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Diamonds are transmuted from ore. Remember you can also buy ore from the bazaar to transmute to diamond which can be difficult sometimes but it usually is faster than running around and collecting. A good place for reagents, if you are high enough, is the Shadow Palace. Just change realms after collecting all the reagents until you gather enough.

Moria Stormheart

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I thought this already was the case as whenever i switch realms there are different reagents in the bazaar.

Maybe i just got lucky

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
KaylaIronCaller on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Even more, have Bazaars in each world! I remember I used to think there was a Bazaar in MooShu when I was younger, hopefully things like that can be added in future updates, and yes I understand the struggle of looking for reagents.

Yeah i thought there should be one in Mirage as the bazaar was a middle eastern concept and Mirage is based on the middle east.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
If you think about it, having individual bazaars per realm would make it harder to get reagents because the practice of insider trading would be easier. With the current system, everyone has the same chance to procure anything sold. If the realms were all separate, it would be easier to set up systems where people sell all their diamond on realm pixie or something having arranged it beforehand and if you didn't have prior knowledge, you would have no way to know to go to realm pixie to get diamond.

Moira Stormheart

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Moira Stormheart on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
If you think about it, having individual bazaars per realm would make it harder to get reagents because the practice of insider trading would be easier. With the current system, everyone has the same chance to procure anything sold. If the realms were all separate, it would be easier to set up systems where people sell all their diamond on realm pixie or something having arranged it beforehand and if you didn't have prior knowledge, you would have no way to know to go to realm pixie to get diamond.

Moira Stormheart
Thats a good thing though, i would hate it if i sold i a diamond (or something more valuable) for a friend and someone stole it and my friend didnt end up getting it.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
Thats a good thing though, i would hate it if i sold i a diamond (or something more valuable) for a friend and someone stole it and my friend didnt end up getting it.
I know it seems nice but I think it would lead to an unbalanced system. At least with the current situation, although in the case of selling for a friend the friend has some advanced warning, everyone has an equal chance of obtaining what is sold because it's displayed for everyone. With separate realms, those who aren't in the realm never get a chance of getting the item.

Moira Stormheart

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I just want to be able to sell a reagent to a specific person. Or gift it to them.
I don't want to set a friend and family price on something only to have Joe Shmoe Reseller grab it.
I don't want a friend to pay a high price either.

I don't want someone else to grab it when I didn't really want to part with it but parted with it to help a friend.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
like tc, trade reagents? but stuff like amber, merle whiskers, etc. can't be traded

Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
I think part of the challenge of crafting is gathering everything you need. I, for one, wouldn't want to have the reagents given away freely. When I crafted the castles or spells, I haunted the bazaar. I also harvest every reagent I see. I've gotten really good at seeing them . When I finally craft something, especially the castles, the sense of accomplishment made the search of reagents well worth it.

KinOfWolf
KeirOwlWhisper