Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few Worthy Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2017
Hey there Wizards!

I have first joined wizards101 back in 2011-12, played for a while and stopped due to being a little younger and not being able to spend money on games.

Now that I have grown up, and have a job it means I could comfortably get back to playing this memorable game. However, with those 5-6 years passed I feel like not a lot has changed as it should have done in such a long period of time.

Such as pricing. Let's face it, it's quite ridiculous. I understand that the game uses resources, and must pay it's employees however it is around £400 ($500) to buy out the game permamently with crowns, not counting all the pay 2 win 'cosmetics'. Now, I wouldn't complain much about the price if the game wasn't so repetitive.

You basically pay for the same kind of style quests, in a different area. They all follow a similar format, there's not much variation in the maps content-wise. I recommend opening up some sort of quest - making contest, or even just a thread.

Secondly, the chat restrictions are too strict. I understand, it is to protect the younger ones from the harm that the internet pay bring - hence I agree completely with blocking out vulgarism. But numbers? Why numbers? Yes, fair enough people may ask for the age and I do understand the concept behind it but really not ALL numbers should be filtered from the chat. It's suitable for children, but the older ones aren't really taken into account as much - and the older ones tend to be the more active customers.

Another suggestion would involve the 'team up' option. Many times, I have been waiting in the team up for too long when wanting to battle a boss, so I would have a go at it by myself. I would forget to leave the que, and right at the end of my solo battle it would teleport me to the same boss with my low health to fight it all over again (with others of course). My suggestion is to bring a pop up window once you start entering the boss room, asking if you would like to leave the queue.

My last recommendation would involve mount preview, similar to the house preview. Recently I bought a mount that I wasn't too happy with, and it was kindly switched out once I emailed support. But, for the sake of these kind of problems to decrease there should be a 'preview world' or something like so, that let's you ride the mount around. My problem was that the pet I bought zoomed in on the screen too much, hence making the gameplay less comfortable. The sounds the mount made were rather unpleasant too. I believe that a preview world would be a great idea, or possibly a crown shop item sandbox that lets you view any mounts, armour, pets and housing items in-game rather than just a minimised picture.

That's it for now! Thanks so much for reading beyond this point, hopefully at least some of these ideas recieve some consideration. Any sort of feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated.

See you in the spiral!

Survivor
May 15, 2017
Hello there! Coming back with another small suggestion.

I have noticed that some bundles are only available through GameStop, such as the Avalon bundle, - however there is no GameStop in the UK, hence these bundles can not be purchased within the UK. Is there anything that could be done about that?

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Deestinyer on Jun 14, 2017 wrote:
Hello there! Coming back with another small suggestion.

I have noticed that some bundles are only available through GameStop, such as the Avalon bundle, - however there is no GameStop in the UK, hence these bundles can not be purchased within the UK. Is there anything that could be done about that?
I have always hated that and as i live in the uk i would love if they sold these bundles online as well.