Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
Hello I'm a level 50 life student and I have not received the quest to obtain the Dryad spell and with out that I can not get Rebirth, I have already checked with Moolinda Wu and she has no quests for me. I really need some help.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you're past level 38 and Moolinda hasn't called you yet, it could be because you're missing an earlier quest. Did you get your Sprite Guardian at level 18? Did you do the quest called "My Regeneration?" You'd have gotten it at level 28, along with the task of defeating Freddy Nine Lives a total of 9 times in Chelsea Court. You'll know if you've done those by checking to see if you have the Life minion Sprite Guardian, and the healing spell Regenerate.

If you do already have Regenerate, then it's possible you already have one of the Dryad quests but don't realize it. Moolinda would have called and asked you to go to the Altar of Kings in Krokotopia. That quest is called "Nature's Lock."

That in turn will require you to go defeat Grubb in Sunken City, the dungeon hidden behind the waterfall where the Death school is. That quest is called "Book Return." If you never got the quest to unlock Sunken City, talk to Marla - she's standing near the Death school and will ask you for help with an assignment. You'll have to help her with her assignment for Professor Drake before she'll invite you into Sunken City to find proof of Grubb's existence.

After you've retrieved the book from Grubb, Moolinda will send you to defeat the Plague Oni in the Shirataki Temple, Mooshu. That quest is called "Beat the Plague."

Hopefully you've already got one of these quests and just didn't realize it was important.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
rexy2001pet on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
Hello I'm a level 50 life student and I have not received the quest to obtain the Dryad spell and with out that I can not get Rebirth, I have already checked with Moolinda Wu and she has no quests for me. I really need some help.
If you look up how to get the dryad spell on youtube it may be able to help you. I cannot remember the process, that was so long ago for me.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
rexy2001pet on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
as a matter of fact i do not have my Sprite Guardian
Ok, that's where you went wrong. You've probably got an old 'side quest' from Wizard City or Krokotopia that you ignored.

So here's a quick list of quests that you needed to complete before you got the Sprite Guardian quest. If you see another spell that you don't have yet, that is another clue to show where you went off the rails.

Introduction to Life: Talk to Blossom the tree; go to the Rainbow Bridge in the Commons of Wizard City.
(Leads to the Unicorn spell, level 7)

Animation: Talk to Halstrom Balestrom; defeat wooden constructs in Golem Tower to collect axles, springs and hinges; talk to Moolinda Wu; go to Kirby Longspear in Colossus Blvd; return to Moolinda Wu.
(Leads to Nature's Wrath, level 12)

Do you have Unicorn and Nature's Wrath? Hopefully yes. If not, then check to see if one of those quests is still undone in your log. Once you've finished both of those quests, then you should get the Sprite Guardian quests at level 18.

Wings and Things: collect fairy wings from the Dark Fairies in Unicorn Way, search around the Gazebo.
Acetate Cloth: Talk to Zan'ne in the Krokotopia library.
A Gem in the Rough: Talk to Dr. Gordon Fleming in the Royal Hall, Krokotopia.
The Missing Gem: Look for the missing gem in the Royal Hall, take it back to Moolinda Wu.

As soon as you complete this, Moolinda should start you on My Regeneration, the quest that will earn you Regenerate. You'll fight Freddy Nine Lives 9 times in a row. Then will come the series of quests for Dryad that I described above, and finally the quest that starts you off for Rebirth is: Summer is Coming.

Hopefully this will get you back on track!

Alia Misthaven