Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass-Plant?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I think all major gardeners know that when you have a huge garden of EMPs or Couch Potatoes, it takes a lot of time to plant each of them. What I'm suggesting that KI should add is a mass-plant gardening spell. This would ease the burden of each and every plants, taking time and time to be planted. This would be sort of like the Mass-Gardening Spells, like, rain for a certain amount of area for 15 energy (Downpour).

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Plant_All

Already done
Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
Genevieve HexPyre 116+ PvP Warlord
(Currently Questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 58+ Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
(Currently Questing through Celestia)
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
there is a spell for that, called Plant All. It's available in Avalon once you complete a side quest to unlock the vendor.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Oh, there's already a spell like that, it's called "Plant All", you can buy it when you reach level 15 on Gardening, the NPC is located in Avalon. It costs a "x" amount, you cast your seed on a plot (say Couch Potato) then you cast this "Plant All" spell, it will then plant all of your Couch Potatoes on the available plots. The quantity will depend on how much energy you got plus available plots/seeds.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Thanks! I didn't know this. Better start grinding Halfang