Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Parsley Drops Rigged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
I have been trying to get a king parsley to help my 69 couch potato plot grow faster since I had to plow it after a bad placement. I have been farming for a long long long time I have killed 1500 YES 1500 Burning Hates done Mirror Lake 45 Times Earth Elemental 5 times and General Greystone 14 times still have not got a King Parsley yet help me I think its rigged I need to know where I can get one

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Aaron Ice Shield on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
I have been trying to get a king parsley to help my 69 couch potato plot grow faster since I had to plow it after a bad placement. I have been farming for a long long long time I have killed 1500 YES 1500 Burning Hates done Mirror Lake 45 Times Earth Elemental 5 times and General Greystone 14 times still have not got a King Parsley yet help me I think its rigged I need to know where I can get one
As long as you have everything else, the KP isn't really that important.

I stopped using KP for my CP garden a long time ago. At most it is only going to make a few hours difference. I do have the RBF, Litter, Gnomes and Sandwich station and let the plants attract their own Pixie.