Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology x PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
You know what could be really fun?? O: Player 1 and Player 2 could each assemble a team of four monsters (the way they currently do for their monstrodome). And then Player 1's team can face off against Player 2's team!

This is "fairer" than traditional PvP in a sense, because once you see which monsters your opponent has chosen, you will also know exactly what cards they have in their deck and what their resists/boosts are.

There could be different difficulty tiers, maybe based on health as a simple measure. Players could also have the option of either making some micromanaging moves (i.e. choosing the monsters' cards for them), or just letting the monsters play automatically, similar to how combat works in Age of Mythology, Starcraft etc.

What do you guys think? :D

All credit of this idea goes to Swordlily from Wizard Central.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
7JasonIceHammer5 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
You know what could be really fun?? O: Player 1 and Player 2 could each assemble a team of four monsters (the way they currently do for their monstrodome). And then Player 1's team can face off against Player 2's team!

This is "fairer" than traditional PvP in a sense, because once you see which monsters your opponent has chosen, you will also know exactly what cards they have in their deck and what their resists/boosts are.

There could be different difficulty tiers, maybe based on health as a simple measure. Players could also have the option of either making some micromanaging moves (i.e. choosing the monsters' cards for them), or just letting the monsters play automatically, similar to how combat works in Age of Mythology, Starcraft etc.

What do you guys think? :D

All credit of this idea goes to Swordlily from Wizard Central.
This could be interesting!

I'm not sure about choosing spells for the monsters as there is the issue with timer or spamming op hits, but perhaps setting them to use offensive/defensive spells more often?

Sounds kinda like Pokemon ha ha Suppose that's why some people may like the idea

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 54 Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I want to be the very best like no one ever was......

Defender
May 11, 2013
exp613 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
I want to be the very best like no one ever was......
More like its time to duel