Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest where you can fight your alternate ego.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
you would get a quest where you could fight your alternate ego kinda like pvp except you would be fighting yourself (alternate ego) now this would be for higher levels 90-120. But dont let yourself fool you they would have the same amount of health but would have all your weaknesses that is unknown to your good wizard. the challenge of this quest is to defeat the evil within your good wizard. The evil within you is your alternate ego. (i know people would say "this is a bad idea because you would basically be defeating yourself") but you wouldnt once you defeated the evil within your good wizard you would receive a badge that would say "faith in humanity restored".

Hero
May 07, 2015
Lauren rosehaven 1... on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
you would get a quest where you could fight your alternate ego kinda like pvp except you would be fighting yourself (alternate ego) now this would be for higher levels 90-120. But dont let yourself fool you they would have the same amount of health but would have all your weaknesses that is unknown to your good wizard. the challenge of this quest is to defeat the evil within your good wizard. The evil within you is your alternate ego. (i know people would say "this is a bad idea because you would basically be defeating yourself") but you wouldnt once you defeated the evil within your good wizard you would receive a badge that would say "faith in humanity restored".
good idea!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I love this!

A shadow version of yourself to defeat! And they have the same spells that you have trained with your training points!

Think of the variations! Facing yourself with your exact statistics! Of course they might need more health or perhaps insane cheats to actually pose a significant threat to us.

Imagine going with a team of 4 facing 4 of each other! Wow, definitely cool!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 54 Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
That could be cool especially if the game could somehow have the evil ego opposite actually look just like your wizard did that day, only in black and white or something, to show 'opposite' or like a photo negative.

It would be cool, to show the twin looking like a twin, even down to the clothing. Maybe there would be a way to code that.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
could make the alter ego, also the opposite gender?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I think it would be cool. It would be neat if this could be part of the quest in order to obtain Shadow magic, as instead of having to fight those annoying Azteca bosses, you have to fight a shadow-enhanced version of yourself. This could be part of a "face your fears" kind of simulation that not only would be a challenge but it would also introduce you into the mechanics of Shadow Magic. I think it would be pretty neat.
Legacy