Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Graveyard grinding buddies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2011
Hi! I have a level 105 wizard. I have been into Darkmoor's Graveyard probably 20 times and got nothing but the staff so far. I have heard a rumor that dying and fleeing affects on the drop rate of the Malistaire gear. True or not, I'm looking for grinding buddies to go there with me. A life wizard would be great help. I have to flee a lot almost every time I go to Graveyard because I don't have any Life wizards with me.

Hopefully you can understand my message, English is not my first language.

Best regards,
Samantha DreamCatcher

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would like to thank the high level life wizard who appeared out of nowhere and selflessly helped me complete a collection quest at the graveyard in Avalon.

I was dreading it and when it's a collection quest, it could mean hiring a henchman ten times or more because the enemies won't drop the goal item.

I not only got to complete it totally thanks to this kind stranger but I left feeling great because of their kindness.

Thank you.

To the original poster your English is perfect and I never could have known it is not your first language. Hope you find your grinding team.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
You English is fine. It is true that the more you flee from the less the drop rate get. It is also true that a life wizard makes this dungeon easier but you, yourself must also have good set of stats to reduce the number times you have to flee. I suggest to get a life for healing, storm or myth for damage, Death for the reduced healing effects or ice to tank.Any combination of these schools will work. Teamwork is the main thing about this Dungeon. So make sure your gear and pet supports you well.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I would love to help you june 5 because i'm trying to get mali gear as well for my death so we can meet i will be noted (p.s i dont have totally open chat but i can speak XD).