Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Shop - All in the Timing

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
Dear KI,

I have experienced a particular bug (or at least I would consider it so, if I owned your company) a couple of times, but last night was almost humorous. I am not above succumbing to your promotions, so very late last night I went into the Crowns Shop to look at the pets. I don’t like to rush my choices, so I examined the pets for stats and cuteness, beauty, or interesting traits. I made my choice, had pressed "Buy" and scrolled through the names to find one that would fit this new family member. I found the name I wanted, then was moving the curser to select and ... I was logged off for inactivity, half a second before spending my Crowns (a.k.a. money).

It was late. I went to bed.

Given that I have time and being me, chances are that I will again go back into the Crowns Shop and buy a pet. But some people wouldn’t bother, for whatever reason.

Now, if I were your CEO, I would probably think to myself that the *very* last moment I would want to log someone off is when they are about to give my company money! It seems a great flaw, a financial irony, to me that clicks in the Crowns Shop does not equal character activity in the game world.

Hmmm....