Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why no Pink?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
I just wanted to know why the color pink isn't an available color to dye the male clothing because in all honesty I would love my wizard to have the color pink on his clothes

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
WarlordAlex24 on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
I just wanted to know why the color pink isn't an available color to dye the male clothing because in all honesty I would love my wizard to have the color pink on his clothes
I heard that back in Beta, Kingsisle asked players what colors they wanted the most and pink wasn't all that popular among males.

Also on a more technical aspect, the list of available colors is already filled up with 14. If Kingsisle wants to add more, they would have to add an arrow to show additional colors on a second page.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2016
Omg Ik I have been trying to message this to them for like ever I would love pink as a boy color and the girls got gold as well and I want to use gold they should let both genders have the same colors

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
While there are undoubted some players who would enjoy the color change, perhaps for Valentines day or whatever else, I think that the beta testers and the actual data will agree, that there are just not enough people that would enjoy or benefit from this for it to make it so.

Yes, there may be 12 people that say "oh yes, I want that" on the boards, but of the Millions of players I personally just don't think that it would be utilized as much as you think it would.

I would much rather KI focus on things that a significantly larger number of players post about:

7th Character
Renaming Wizards
Changing Appearance of Wizard.

Those for me are higher priority changes than adding Gold or Pink. As I personally really would not use either as I feel that most often Wizards try to match the colors of their school and especially Pink is not one of those options.

That is just my opinion though.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Honestly I think Wizard101 wants everyone to focus on their school colors.
Orange/Brown

White/Blue

Yellow/Blue

Green/Any

Purple/Yellow

Black/Any

Red/Yellow/Orange

(all of these are my opinion)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
KI, There is pink wallpaper, pink floor tiles and pink flowers in vases. Why not pink dye for clothes?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
exp613 on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
While there are undoubted some players who would enjoy the color change, perhaps for Valentines day or whatever else, I think that the beta testers and the actual data will agree, that there are just not enough people that would enjoy or benefit from this for it to make it so.

Yes, there may be 12 people that say "oh yes, I want that" on the boards, but of the Millions of players I personally just don't think that it would be utilized as much as you think it would.

I would much rather KI focus on things that a significantly larger number of players post about:

7th Character
Renaming Wizards
Changing Appearance of Wizard.

Those for me are higher priority changes than adding Gold or Pink. As I personally really would not use either as I feel that most often Wizards try to match the colors of their school and especially Pink is not one of those options.

That is just my opinion though.
I agree. I feel KI needs to focus on the larger numbers of players's interests and multiple posts about wanting a 7th wizard is one of them. Changing appears on wizards is a good idea too. Renaming your wizard is a good thought but wouldn't that mess up your game play since all the date is to your's wizard's name? Yet it may be possible.