Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

items dont show up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2017
Every once in a while, the game glitches. The glitch makes items not appear when I collect them, but they show up in my inventory. This glitch also includes gold, which I don't know if I'm collecting or not. The only way to know if the glitch happened is if I watch my inventory, but since my inventory is pretty full, a lot of the time ill have no idea if the glitch happens. Its pretty annoying. (Logging out and back in fixes it for about 30 minutes)

Sincerely, I think my account is cursed.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
fIsForFamily on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Every once in a while, the game glitches. The glitch makes items not appear when I collect them, but they show up in my inventory. This glitch also includes gold, which I don't know if I'm collecting or not. The only way to know if the glitch happened is if I watch my inventory, but since my inventory is pretty full, a lot of the time ill have no idea if the glitch happens. Its pretty annoying. (Logging out and back in fixes it for about 30 minutes)

Sincerely, I think my account is cursed.
Yeah I got a King Parsley as my weekly prize on the daily task chart. When I got home and looked it was not in there. My seed bank wasn't full because I keep emptying it into the seed vault.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2017
SparkleTude on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Yeah I got a King Parsley as my weekly prize on the daily task chart. When I got home and looked it was not in there. My seed bank wasn't full because I keep emptying it into the seed vault.
It also doesn't show up on the left where collected items are, but they eventually appear in my bank or bag. its so annoying.