Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mmk but Shadowock

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Bring back one of the most hated bosses and slam him with 51,000+ health and the same massive meteor strike, except this time doing twice the damage. Yeah I definitely cannot beat this thing. I have teamed with a fire wizard, a storm wizard, and a balance wizard along with me, a life, and no matter what we cannot win this battle. And it's frustrating because it is so very close to the end of Mirage. Suggestions? KI, could you possibly help us all out and like not have him in the game anymore? :). Idk. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help me, that'd be great. I can heal spam, life's duties.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Erica LifePetal on May 25, 2017 wrote:
Bring back one of the most hated bosses and slam him with 51,000+ health and the same massive meteor strike, except this time doing twice the damage. Yeah I definitely cannot beat this thing. I have teamed with a fire wizard, a storm wizard, and a balance wizard along with me, a life, and no matter what we cannot win this battle. And it's frustrating because it is so very close to the end of Mirage. Suggestions? KI, could you possibly help us all out and like not have him in the game anymore? :). Idk. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help me, that'd be great. I can heal spam, life's duties.
who Doesn't hate that dude from both AV and Mirage lol. I feel your pain. maybe check duelist101 site for some pointers on deck set etc. ?

even still, I avoid that Thing like the Plague. He Needs to Die. Permanently.

Good Luck

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I found that having a death dedicated to spamming bad jujus close to the rounds of the cheat shadow meteor helps a whole lot. Otherwise, you have the smart idea of switching to a more defensive position for life. Just play around with the people you have in team up. I know I was able to do it with my life, an ice and 2 death wizards so communication is key and you can make any strategy work with any schools.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Noah SkyHeart 50 Heart As Cold As The Winter Breeze

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Shadowwock is pretty easy and he can be easily done with just two people.

Round one - both people blade the hitter.
Round two - both people blade the hitter.
Round three- first person does Indemnity Feint and the hitter attacks.

This always kills whenever I farm him. Wizards at this level also have enough health to endure one meteor attack with no shields.

Defender
May 11, 2013
"KI, could you possibly help us all out and like not have him in the game anymore? :).

but if they would of done this I would not have him as a house guest :( for Both of his forms they look soo cool. also don't you just love making him Frumious.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Shadowwock is annoying but actually easier with all these new spells. Blade, tower shield hit. Repeat this process. It helps to have a healer. If your death you can solo him

Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
Yes, Shadowock is pretty darn hard and can become a long battle too, but remember, shadowock also drops good boots too, they are very helpful, check the Wizard101 wiki cite for tips too, it explains everything you need to know

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
if you do need help with shadowwock, i'm usually in the area (Troll) from 8:00 to 12:00 with my 2 well geared wizards helping people out. (Pacific timezone.)

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
I would recommend having a balance, death, and storm at least.

Why?

Death has juju, pact, and all the plagues. Balance has all the blades. Storm is more powerful in this scenario because if you can live a meteor, he will place a +200% trap on himself. I find that bringing a life is better and waiting unitl the sixth round.