Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
Could there be more schools in the future?
Would love something like that.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
A long time ago when people first started suggesting new schools was when the astral schools came out, then of course Shadow came out more recently.

I can't envision KingsIsle ever coming out with more starter schools, simply because they started with the 7 and would have to make massive changes to the lore of the entire game in order to implement new ones. Also, I think it would require some serious planning on their part; Myth, Life, and Soul are all schools of the body/spirit, Storm, Fire, and Ice are all schools of the elements, and Balance is at the center of them all, and IMO represents the mind. Where would new schools fit into that?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Amnerys on May 24, 2017 wrote:
A long time ago when people first started suggesting new schools was when the astral schools came out, then of course Shadow came out more recently.

I can't envision KingsIsle ever coming out with more starter schools, simply because they started with the 7 and would have to make massive changes to the lore of the entire game in order to implement new ones. Also, I think it would require some serious planning on their part; Myth, Life, and Soul are all schools of the body/spirit, Storm, Fire, and Ice are all schools of the elements, and Balance is at the center of them all, and IMO represents the mind. Where would new schools fit into that?
wanna toss in.. myth is basically earth magic.. why it's faced against storm.... but you cant have life or death without a earth to stand on