Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Im back but i dont know what some of this stuff is

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Hey guys I'm back! finally its been like 3 months now that I'm almost done with school. But now that I am back I don't know what some of this stuff is so I would appreciate if somebody would tell me everything new in the past few months thanks.

Cole IceShard level 100 ice

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
The big recent change is Monstrology. To learn more about it, there's an NPC placed near the Myth school where you can get your introduction.

I know a new world was released as well, called Mirage. I don't remember when this world was released though.

Finally, some guy in Marleybone can introduce you to Castle Magic. I want to say he's located towards the back of the main area. It's like a new thing to animate your furniture and such, sorry I don't know much about it :)

Hope this helps!

Fiona IceDust
Level 77 Thaumaturge

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Fiona IceDust on May 17, 2017 wrote:
The big recent change is Monstrology. To learn more about it, there's an NPC placed near the Myth school where you can get your introduction.

I know a new world was released as well, called Mirage. I don't remember when this world was released though.

Finally, some guy in Marleybone can introduce you to Castle Magic. I want to say he's located towards the back of the main area. It's like a new thing to animate your furniture and such, sorry I don't know much about it :)

Hope this helps!

Fiona IceDust
Level 77 Thaumaturge
Thanks ill definitely check it out! But is that really it? I would think some new little things would be added. And by the way I really like your school of choice its a great one.

Hero
May 07, 2015
I will list the stuff I know as of right now,

monstrology, where you can take creature's animus, and make send away spell cards (for non boss enemies), housing guests, and summon tc.

the new world, which I think was released back in November, is mirage. I haven't been there yet but when you get there, be ready to cough up a lot of sand *giggles* just kidding, but be prepared to see a lot of sand.

castle magic, in marleybone, in front of the left tower in front of the royal museum in marleybone, regent's square, is babbage basset, he can sell you castle magic tcs, and castle magic items. you can make spells appear! I have a few in my wizard's watchtower.

they added a feature, where you can choose your wizard's victory dance. I chose the bee dance, of course, because I am in khrysalis

they made it so when a enemy dies, the camera doesn't focus that enemy, it stays above the battlefield as normal.

once you get to level 108 or 118 (I don't know, can a max tell me which one it is?), you get a new school pet. I haven't seen any of them yet, but they sound cool.

that's all I can remember off the top of my head, I will look later and see what level you have to be to get one of the new school pets.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you've only been gone three months, then Monstrology is pretty much the only new thing going.

On a smaller scale, there are three new skeleton key bosses, however, and new level 118 pets. They've added fish to Aquila and there's a new jewel vault in the Crown shop.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 18, 2017 wrote:
I will list the stuff I know as of right now,

monstrology, where you can take creature's animus, and make send away spell cards (for non boss enemies), housing guests, and summon tc.

the new world, which I think was released back in November, is mirage. I haven't been there yet but when you get there, be ready to cough up a lot of sand *giggles* just kidding, but be prepared to see a lot of sand.

castle magic, in marleybone, in front of the left tower in front of the royal museum in marleybone, regent's square, is babbage basset, he can sell you castle magic tcs, and castle magic items. you can make spells appear! I have a few in my wizard's watchtower.

they added a feature, where you can choose your wizard's victory dance. I chose the bee dance, of course, because I am in khrysalis

they made it so when a enemy dies, the camera doesn't focus that enemy, it stays above the battlefield as normal.

once you get to level 108 or 118 (I don't know, can a max tell me which one it is?), you get a new school pet. I haven't seen any of them yet, but they sound cool.

that's all I can remember off the top of my head, I will look later and see what level you have to be to get one of the new school pets.
Thanks for the info! I'm currently questing in khrysalis as well. I just got to sardonyx and I'm farming for darkmoor gear right now and I'm currently level 101.

Hero
May 07, 2015
cole spellslinger on May 19, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the info! I'm currently questing in khrysalis as well. I just got to sardonyx and I'm farming for darkmoor gear right now and I'm currently level 101.
your welcome!