Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

harvesting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
it seems like gardens are slow motion, but the truth is that the animations make it seem that way . . . we have the 'plow all (should have been called sow all)' and the 'remove all empty plots', but one thing that has been neglected is a 'harvest all'. When having to use the mouse to harvest because running though the garden clicking the X fails; it can take all day to walk through the rows clicking the mouse.

I for one would appreciate an easy to obtain 'harvest all' to speed things up (lots of gardens!). I would really rather spend my game time questing than standing in a garden . . .

The code is already written in the 'remove all empty plots', all they have to do ich adapt code to check garden for anything marked for harvest to harvest. Seems like a small enough request and I'm sre all the gardeners would really appreciate such a time-saver. I know I would!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
I wholeheartedly agree. When it comes time to harvest sometimes I will hit X and nothing happens. It wont harvest the plant. The fix for that is to port out of my house and port back in multiple times or even log out completely. It would be much easier to have a harvest all. We have plant all or plow all. Why not harvest all. It would be so beneficial and speed things up. When I do feel like questing I have to do gardens first but by the time Im done with gardens for all 12 wizards Im beat.

They already do have a something that detects mature harvest as I see the garden button blink when something is ready.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
only issue i see is if i have a EMP farm with say 35 in a small area / layering glitch.... and i harvest all at once.... that's close to 50 items, if not more rushing into my inventory/screen

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I agree. There needs to be something like that. It could take maybe 5 energy to harvest a small area, 10 for medium and then 15 for a large area. Or you could click if you don't have the extra energy to spend.