Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Five Boxes storyline question SPOILER ALERT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2014
Something I did not understand in the 5 boxes.

I recently finished the last one. Four of them were quite clear, the Maestro was trying to change the time line by going back in time and preventing the Current Ravenwood instructors from getting their current positions. Not counting ice and balance and current life.

But what was the one about the pirates related to? They mentioned they were going to rescue someone. Who?

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
I think we had to stop deacon from keeping the pirate orphan (the character we play in p101) in prison. Then we wouldn't have stopped the armada and they would've taken over the spiral (just going off of pure memory here ).

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Dakota Goldrider on May 12, 2017 wrote:
Something I did not understand in the 5 boxes.

I recently finished the last one. Four of them were quite clear, the Maestro was trying to change the time line by going back in time and preventing the Current Ravenwood instructors from getting their current positions. Not counting ice and balance and current life.

But what was the one about the pirates related to? They mentioned they were going to rescue someone. Who?
I see from your post that you do not play Pirate101 - that BO!X was a direct reference to the other game of KingsIsle.
In that game your character is pirate escaping from the Armada and has the destiny to bring it down.
Boochbeard and Gandry rescue you at the start of the game..

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
It's a huge reference to pirate101, one of ki's other games. The storyline starts when 2 pirates rescue your character.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
Ah, that is why it made no sense to me. Thanks!