Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am bored

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I just had to write a post about this because for years I have seen strangers and even some friends say, "I am bored"
And to that, I have to ask the question, "How can you be bored?"

With crafting, (try crafting all the tapestries for a challenge!) fishing, pvp, questing, house decorating, monstrology, gardening, pet hatching/training, farming for gold/gear, dungeons, team up kiosk, badge collecting, making new friends, helping same or lower level wizards, collecting music scrolls, one shot dungeons, AQUILA alone.... and lets not forget just wandering through all of the beautiful and magickal worlds of the spiral. How can you possibly be bored?

I made my first wizard June 2012 (Balance) and she is still only lvl 113 because:
A) I love anticipation. So I am slooowly questing through Mirage to enjoy every moment.
B) I have made 5 other wizards

Why would I make other wizards before completing the game on my first wizard? Well, it is a long story but to be brief, I wanted to be death school more than anything. Since the game picked me to be balance, she is a sorcerer/wanna be death wizard lol. So while she was in level 60's, I decided to make my death wizard who is currently level 101. LOVE playing on her!!!

While my balance was questing in Wintertusk and getting killed by ice bosses, I decided to make an ice wizard next. She is currently 90 and I love being ice!

My next wizard was going to be myth because I made her in memory of my best friend, Angel Dust who was the coolest and most OP wizard I have ever seen play the game! I do not regret making my myth wizard and she is currently level 79. So much fun being myth in Avalon! And oh does a conjurer have a lot of spells, I thought balance had a lot!

Then I made my storm wizard and while it is hard to make it solo, she does great with help. I know someday she will be strong but right now she is only level 53. So awesome to have all that power!

Last but not least, I made my final wizard. Do I make a life or a fire? I decided on life and loved her so much I leveled her past my storm and she is now 66. Let me tell you how popular my life wizard is - I had no idea how many friends she would make!

So, how do I work on them all? I made up a system which seems to work great for me. Of course real life interferes and I don't have time to play every day, but for the most part I stick to this schedule:
Sunday - work on balance wizard and any catch up (any other wizards who need it)
Monday - work on balance and catch up
Tuesday - work on death wiz
Wednesday - work on ice wiz
Thursday - work on myth wiz
Friday - work on storm wiz
Saturday - work on life wiz

And from having six wizards over level 50 (no elixir used) I can tell you that this game is NEVER BORING.
So... aside from those who DON'T have membership, can I get some feedback from those members who are bored and why?

Thanks!

- 6 wizard girls and never bored

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Nordic Champion on May 10, 2017 wrote:
I just had to write a post about this because for years I have seen strangers and even some friends say, "I am bored"
And to that, I have to ask the question, "How can you be bored?"

With crafting, (try crafting all the tapestries for a challenge!) fishing, pvp, questing, house decorating, monstrology, gardening, pet hatching/training, farming for gold/gear, dungeons, team up kiosk, badge collecting, making new friends, helping same or lower level wizards, collecting music scrolls, one shot dungeons, AQUILA alone.... and lets not forget just wandering through all of the beautiful and magickal worlds of the spiral. How can you possibly be bored?

I made my first wizard June 2012 (Balance) and she is still only lvl 113 because:
A) I love anticipation. So I am slooowly questing through Mirage to enjoy every moment.
B) I have made 5 other wizards

Why would I make other wizards before completing the game on my first wizard? Well, it is a long story but to be brief, I wanted to be death school more than anything. Since the game picked me to be balance, she is a sorcerer/wanna be death wizard lol. So while she was in level 60's, I decided to make my death wizard who is currently level 101. LOVE playing on her!!!

While my balance was questing in Wintertusk and getting killed by ice bosses, I decided to make an ice wizard next. She is currently 90 and I love being ice!

My next wizard was going to be myth because I made her in memory of my best friend, Angel Dust who was the coolest and most OP wizard I have ever seen play the game! I do not regret making my myth wizard and she is currently level 79. So much fun being myth in Avalon! And oh does a conjurer have a lot of spells, I thought balance had a lot!

Then I made my storm wizard and while it is hard to make it solo, she does great with help. I know someday she will be strong but right now she is only level 53. So awesome to have all that power!

Last but not least, I made my final wizard. Do I make a life or a fire? I decided on life and loved her so much I leveled her past my storm and she is now 66. Let me tell you how popular my life wizard is - I had no idea how many friends she would make!

So, how do I work on them all? I made up a system which seems to work great for me. Of course real life interferes and I don't have time to play every day, but for the most part I stick to this schedule:
Sunday - work on balance wizard and any catch up (any other wizards who need it)
Monday - work on balance and catch up
Tuesday - work on death wiz
Wednesday - work on ice wiz
Thursday - work on myth wiz
Friday - work on storm wiz
Saturday - work on life wiz

And from having six wizards over level 50 (no elixir used) I can tell you that this game is NEVER BORING.
So... aside from those who DON'T have membership, can I get some feedback from those members who are bored and why?

Thanks!

- 6 wizard girls and never bored
Mostly because those players have just the one wizard and ignore or only do a few side quests - they're determined to race through the worlds to get at max level, and then......it stops.
You're fortunate to have made 6 wizards, I've done the same. But the story line is the same for each wizard, the only difference is the spell quests.
Farming is boring ( too many runs without rewards )
Crafting quests at the higher levels is too difficult ( but I've found it worth the time spent ) * shows my Promethean Crafter badge proudly*
Gardening takes time. ( I only do it for crafting. )
Fishing is dull. ( I only do it when I craft )
PVP? Don't get me started....
Pets - too much time spent with very little to show for the work.
Monstrology is still new, and it's fun to make houseguests, but the price for new animus collecting spells is too steep.