Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

UNFAIR

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2015
Was fighting omen stribog, my internet goes down, it finally goes back up battle is close to being over and i died, so i had to flee otherwise my friend would just die and so i can go back and lost a skeleton key? Its not fair that my internet crashes and i lose not only the chance at that mount and other rewards, but my skeleton key. But ofc w101 wont do anything about this

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
SuriTheWizard123 on May 4, 2017 wrote:
Was fighting omen stribog, my internet goes down, it finally goes back up battle is close to being over and i died, so i had to flee otherwise my friend would just die and so i can go back and lost a skeleton key? Its not fair that my internet crashes and i lose not only the chance at that mount and other rewards, but my skeleton key. But ofc w101 wont do anything about this
internet crash nobody can fix

Defender
May 30, 2010
SuriTheWizard123 on May 4, 2017 wrote:
Next time tell your friends that your internet might go down and for them to wait for you. I too have internet problems and there is nothing we can do. If you use the key, that counts for you using it. This is why mutes might not be the best on the talking side.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Why would/should KI be responsible for an issue you have with your internet?

Generally speaking though, if you lose connection for a short time and have to restart it will usually pop you back into where you were even if it was a dungeon.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
It is Unfair. But it's not the games fault. still unfair though. Like when yur about to kill Rasputin and you fizzle and he does a crit on you and you die (tru story)