Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

darkmoor glitch(es)!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hello! last night, me and some friends were doing castle darkmoor, and we finished the lower halls but my quest
didn't change, it said to reveal the secret of the observatory. but we did! and the sigil to go to the next part wasn't lit up, and the frog wouldn't let me talk to him, and the teleporter wasn't on either. so we had to do the first part again. I don't know what happened, but after we did the first part again, the glitch was fixed, I was there when the quest was finished, so I don't know what might of caused it. has anyone experienced this? any explanations? dworgen (if I got you name wrong I am sorry), can you tell why this happened, or has this happened to anyone else?

Miranda jade song level 103

Survivor
Jun 21, 2015
Just did Darkmoor and the same exact thing happened not only to me, but 3/4 of our team. We redid it and it went through, but it was a pain in the butt.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
kitkats915 on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Just did Darkmoor and the same exact thing happened not only to me, but 3/4 of our team. We redid it and it went through, but it was a pain in the butt.
Were you present when the second boss, Sir Blackwater was defeated?