Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Offer a house available for arena tickets only

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,
I have a Warlord & 2 Commanders. I play PVP and the tournaments a lot. I have a little over 87000 arena tickets. I bought just about everything you can buy with the tickets. I don't think I will ever spend them, and now having them does not hold its charm anymore.
What I suggest is offering an ultimate PVP warlords palace available for arena tickets only. Say for 100,000 arena tickets. This would give new life, and draw more players to play PVP or the tournaments with a new purpose. I mean yes the badges are nice, the leader boards are also fun to be on. Even the Mounts can show your accomplishments. However, a PVP warlords palace would be the Ultimate prize for hard working warlords to show off and be proud of.

Please Consider this request
Mark Griffinleaf L10 Warlord
Mark Wyrmleaf L 10 Commander
Mark Silverleaf L 10 Commander

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
stormkraker on May 1, 2017 wrote:
Hello,
I have a Warlord & 2 Commanders. I play PVP and the tournaments a lot. I have a little over 87000 arena tickets. I bought just about everything you can buy with the tickets. I don't think I will ever spend them, and now having them does not hold its charm anymore.
What I suggest is offering an ultimate PVP warlords palace available for arena tickets only. Say for 100,000 arena tickets. This would give new life, and draw more players to play PVP or the tournaments with a new purpose. I mean yes the badges are nice, the leader boards are also fun to be on. Even the Mounts can show your accomplishments. However, a PVP warlords palace would be the Ultimate prize for hard working warlords to show off and be proud of.

Please Consider this request
Mark Griffinleaf L10 Warlord
Mark Wyrmleaf L 10 Commander
Mark Silverleaf L 10 Commander
Love this! Heading to do some tournaments right now! Great idea!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 97+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Fabulous Idea (I'm sitting on some extra tickets as well, but not even close to as many as you ) This could get the interest level in Tourneys/PvP a nice boost.