Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alexis Legendheart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
The Story of Alexis Legendheart

Alexis, a life wizard was left at birth at professor Moolinda Woo’s office. Moolinda walked out and saw the little baby. The baby had potential to be a master of Life magic. Moolinda took in Alexis and over the years sang to her, gardened with her and read her poems. Never did the parents come back to find Alexis. Moolinda needed to find a home for the child. She soon found two parents, Emma Dusteyes, a myth wizard and Ryan FrostVault, an ice wizard. The parents tried to teach little Alexis their ways of magic. It failed, she never listened to their commands. Alexis’ first word was “Life!” so the parents had an idea. Her magic was to be life. They went to Ambrose’s at the age of 12. She took the test answering all the questions in the way a life wizard would. Ambrose instructed them to visit Moolinda. At the sight Alexis’ eyes lit up with excitement as she ran to hug moolinda. “Mother?” Alexis asked quietly. Moolinda laughed. “No sweetie, they are your Mama and Papa. I was the one who raised you and brought you to them. Your old mother and Father never came back. Soon Alexis was visiting the life school everyday. Gardening, singing, sitting at the pond in Mooshu, watching the fish jump and practicing her life skills. Alexis was a little girl, now a loving and caring life wizard. Ambrose had news, he called Alexis, Ryan and Emma. Alexis’ eyes were brought to tears. Daniel Legendheart and Kenzie Legendheart were awaiting Alexis’ arrival. It turns out she had been kidnapped and taken away. The parents were also in tears. “Alexis, we hate to see you go but, its your parents they need you!” said Emma as her eyes teared up. Soon Alexis was sent to Mooshu where she lived happily ever after with her parents.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Okay, I should write a disclaimer here. I love the game, and I'm also fond of character backstories, even though I've only ever written one.

There's one small issue with this (And please don't think I'm saying your backstory is bad, I promise I really like it), which is that Professor Wu is still a relatively new Professor. She took over when the old instructor, Professor Sylvia Drake, died. When that happened, Malistaire left, too. Considering the way people talk about it in-game, I would surmise that Sylvia's only been dead for around 6 months to one year.

All constructive criticism aside, I truly enjoyed reading your backstory.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
supersaiyanunlimit... on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
Okay, I should write a disclaimer here. I love the game, and I'm also fond of character backstories, even though I've only ever written one.

There's one small issue with this (And please don't think I'm saying your backstory is bad, I promise I really like it), which is that Professor Wu is still a relatively new Professor. She took over when the old instructor, Professor Sylvia Drake, died. When that happened, Malistaire left, too. Considering the way people talk about it in-game, I would surmise that Sylvia's only been dead for around 6 months to one year.

All constructive criticism aside, I truly enjoyed reading your backstory.
what i forgot to add in the backstory is that lexis aged very quickly and stopped at the age of 14. i forgot to add it in there so alexis was in the hands of wu for about 3 months and given to the adults when she was 4