Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marketing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Hello
Firstly let me say I LOVE THIS GAME

Secondly... wake up KI Marketing department

A. Cartoon- there is so much content for years. Make it about the card game aspect of the game.
B. Teaming up with movies like ( Fantastic Beasts and where to find them) I'm just saying can't be that hard for corporate to make a few phone calls and work out deals.
C. Books- again years of content
D. Movies- again years of content

Those will bring in new players

Thirdly... return players
A. 5$ for one month $60 for the year year round. People wait for the deals to spend anyway. This way people can pay 5$ play the month and then end up spending 60$ for the year because it's a great deal.
B. Expand on the worlds we have like you did in Krock and MB. It brings people back cause they loved a certain world.
C. Test realm everything especially PVP, one week run the test realm pvp with whatever percentage change, come to the boards or do a live YouTube set up a poll and talk about the next change.
D. Communication + listening to the people who love this game = PROFIT

I have more ideas than those, but those are some goals.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Aceswolf on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Hello
Firstly let me say I LOVE THIS GAME

Secondly... wake up KI Marketing department

A. Cartoon- there is so much content for years. Make it about the card game aspect of the game.
B. Teaming up with movies like ( Fantastic Beasts and where to find them) I'm just saying can't be that hard for corporate to make a few phone calls and work out deals.
C. Books- again years of content
D. Movies- again years of content

Those will bring in new players

Thirdly... return players
A. 5$ for one month $60 for the year year round. People wait for the deals to spend anyway. This way people can pay 5$ play the month and then end up spending 60$ for the year because it's a great deal.
B. Expand on the worlds we have like you did in Krock and MB. It brings people back cause they loved a certain world.
C. Test realm everything especially PVP, one week run the test realm pvp with whatever percentage change, come to the boards or do a live YouTube set up a poll and talk about the next change.
D. Communication + listening to the people who love this game = PROFIT

I have more ideas than those, but those are some goals.
Agreed. Take your time. We'd love to see hoards of players playing this game as they once did.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 94+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010