Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Minions Revamp

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 23, 2009
I really like the spell Witch's House Call. I thought the minions it summons bought a refreshing take to the myth school, which does focus on minions. However, even with the spell I am discouraged because I don't find the minions as useful as their actual potential especially in PVE. As I mainly play myth, I would like to see minions more useful. I haven't thought of the name, but hopefully you get idea :)

_______
School: Myth
Cost: 7 Pips
Description: Destroy a random enemy minion (this does not deal dmg.) Then summon a random myth minion. (Golem, Troll, Vassanji ... etc)
_______
School: Star
Cost: 0 Pips
Description: Your minions cost half the pips (rounded up). Only affects spells that summons a minion without any other effect.
_______
Cost: 8 pips
Description: Summon a ______ minion. (Health: 3000, Starts With 2 Power Pips. Known spells: Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Saga of Heroes, Humongofrog, Athena Battlesight, Keeper of the Flame, Ninja Pigs, Orthrus, Mystic Colossus. Natural attack: 150 Myth Dmg & Stuns)
_______
Cost: 6 Pips
Description: Summon a ______ minion. Based on Rotten Egg from Witch's House Call. (Health: 1500, Starts with 2 Power Pips. Known spells: Weakness, Black Mantle, Stun, Blinding Light. Disarm, Pierce. Natural Attack: 250 Myth Dmg & removes all positive charms from an enemy)
_______
Cost: 6 Pips
Description: Summon a ______ minion. Based on Hard Boiled Egg from Witch's House Call. (Health: 1500, Starts with 2 Power Pips. Known spells: Tower Shield, Precision, Cleanse Ward, Cleanse Charm, Dragonblade, Fairy. Natural Attack: 250 Myth Dmg & removes all positive wards from an enemy.)
_______
Cost: 10 Pips
Description: Deals 3000 Myth Dmg to all enemies if 3 friendly minions are present.
_______
Cost: 3 Pips
Description: Prevents all friendly minions from being damaged for 2 rounds.