Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Hello, I have recently created a mythdactyl pet with pain giver myth giver spell defying and myth bringer. THe pet shows 6% on pain giver and myth giver and 9% on myth bringer. I have done certain calculations myself as well as used several online pet stat calculaters and even though my pet should have 10% myth damage it reald as 9% on my pets description.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
What are your pets stats exactly? You could be rounding incorrectly. If you have pain, giver and dealer your pet should have 6+6+9 or 21%, saying it shows 10 is pretty unclear, is it just the dealer you are concerned with?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Pet talents that boost wizard stats are fractional, based on the pet's attributes. The game will use the correct actual value in combat, however the display values round to whole numbers. Don't worry about what the pet display shows. You will get the true damage and resist boosts, even if they don't look that way when you look at the pet.

Your 6 displayed is really 6-point-something. 9 displayed is really 9-point something. If your pet has triple damage talents and decent stats, you are probably getting about +22% to wizard stats.