Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden Harvest glow new feature

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2014
So with the new update was added the feature that when your plants are ready to be harvested for a regular harvest, your gardening button glows. A great feature. However, when I ported to a friend who had a bunch of helephant ears ready to be harvested, my button glowed even though they weren't mine. And since I didn't have a button visible because it wasn't my house, it just showed up as a yellow pulsing dot at the corner of my screen. Very strange.

Hope this helps fix the bug.

Moira Stormheart

Hero
May 07, 2015
Moira Stormheart on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
So with the new update was added the feature that when your plants are ready to be harvested for a regular harvest, your gardening button glows. A great feature. However, when I ported to a friend who had a bunch of helephant ears ready to be harvested, my button glowed even though they weren't mine. And since I didn't have a button visible because it wasn't my house, it just showed up as a yellow pulsing dot at the corner of my screen. Very strange.

Hope this helps fix the bug.

Moira Stormheart
o.o me too! when I was at a friends house, there was a pulsing dot near the little magnifying glass thing! I was like, "what the heck is that thing?"

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks! We are aware of this bug and will be fixing it in an upcoming update.