Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kid carp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
After been fishing for a while, I have to say kid carp is the hardest rare fish to get ever in the game. i know its rare, but even if a fish is rare, I mange to get soon, like within the hour perhaps. But with kid carp, its takes lots of hours to just to fish and get kid carp. I waste so much energy for getting one and sometimes I even have faced no luck as I wasted my whole energy in a day of getting not a single one. Pls KI make this fish at least a bit more common.

Alejandro

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
There are several ultra rare fish. I got the Kid Carp pretty easy, but there are some elsewhere in the Spiral that I have yet to catch.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Has anyone here caught the Pompeiino in Olympus? I have a couple characters fishing there every day and cannot get it. Just wondered if anyone else has. Thanks.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
One of my wizards caught one Pomeiino on the left side of the ship at the fishing hole in Mt. Olympus. Still trying with my other 3 wizards. I haven't caught the Minnowtaur yet on any of my 4 wizards. They have all caught the other 8 fish there. Pompeiino and Minnowtaur are epic fish so they rarely show up. Keep fishing!!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Minnowtaur was pretty easy for me. It is the only death fish there.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
With all the winnow spells, any fish is pretty easy to catch these days.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016

True most fish are caught easily even rare with a little bit of patience and fishing gear you should be able to increase your chances of catching a kid carp ")