Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue with monstrology tome

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
According to the monstrology tome, there are 84 extractble creatues in Dragonspyre. I have methodically killed every creature in Dragonspyre, and have 61 creatures in my Tome.

So where are the missing ones?

1. Are certain creatures not properly marked as "undead" in game?
2. Is the tome including quest only or non-repeatable creatures?
3. Are there other types than undead to extract there, such as Wyrm?

I am thinking 2 is most likely!

@dworgyn, please forward this to tech support. I would send in to the help people but all I would get is the blanket "thanks for your input" or "we can not reveal game secrets".

Thanks!

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
There are small dragons there, which count as Wyrms. It's also possible you missed some in a dungeon, or didn't collect a particular boss.

Survivor
May 09, 2012
This is not just for Dragonspyre. I am missing 2 marleybone undead enemies. I found them but I can't reach them because they are the daily assignment and spell quest bosses. I send an email to KI

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Galen on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
There are small dragons there, which count as Wyrms. It's also possible you missed some in a dungeon, or didn't collect a particular boss.
It would seem baddle of the bands is included as DS creatures, 3 creatures per tier for a total of 15, even with all that there are still 6 missing!

I was very methodical and am certain I tested every creature in DS, so there has to be some not marked properly by KI. Or they are including quest only creatures that can not be repeated. Also, pretty sure the Feral Lavaling should be extractable via Wyrm.

Thanks for the input though.