Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
Let me start off by saying I love Monstrology and I think it is a super cool feature added to Wizard101. But there are a few suggestions I would like to make to make the experience more fun and rewarding.

1: More Mobs (Eventually)- I know Monstrology has just rolled out so of course they are only starting with certain types of enemies, but it would be so cool if eventually there are more enemies added (or maybe all enemies). Some cool types of enemies to add would be Elementals, Zebras/ Lions/ Elephants/ Gorillas (maybe it could just be called Wild Animals), and Bugs.

2: Monstrodome Rewards- When the update came out, I quickly bought a Monstrodome from the crown shop. I grinded my monstrology up to a decent level, and farmed bosses for their animus to put them in the monstrodome. To my dismay I found that there are almost no drops! (rarely some gold and a furniture item.) Now I am not saying they should drop as much as the real boss, that would get broken with 4 Halfangs, but maybe 1/2 the drop rate? This would make Monstrology so much more fun and rewarding and also I could get some value out of my Monstrodome purchase.

Overall, I love Monstrology and I'm sure many of you other wizards do too. If any of you have suggestions please let me know, I want to hear ideas!

Alexander Legendstrider
Boris Starforge
Charles Legendstrider
Wolf Starforge