Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow gift card code from friend list in game.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Create a button. This say: send gift a card to a friend.
Press and enter a gift card code. Press enter. Your gift is send to character name: "name".
Gift card can not be returned. If you use this gift card is used in character with your account (you can't see).
Or block as new option allow gift card code from friends (no or yes).
This can help much. if you can't gift because you only can see from friend list.
If this idea can be. Much wizards can buy gift cards and gift to others. And all happy!.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I wanted to send a friend one of your online bundles but although it seemed to allow it - it didn't make it clear up front how they'd get the bundle.

Since there are a lot of wizards of the same name couldn't it go to someone else? How do we make sure it goes to the person we want to sent the online gift to?

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
I wanted to send a friend one of your online bundles but although it seemed to allow it - it didn't make it clear up front how they'd get the bundle.

Since there are a lot of wizards of the same name couldn't it go to someone else? How do we make sure it goes to the person we want to sent the online gift to?
---------------------
Is easy.
1 You find your friend in friend list.
2 You press in friend (from friend list). Same name wizard? no problem. You should use a friend symbol.
3. Press option "gift a friend a code" (you can't send gift codes if parent control block this sorry).
4. Use a code for gift.
5. Press enter code.
6. Friend have a new bundle now.
7. Friend open bundle. With your gift button. Friend too can see crowns gifted in your account.

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry i forget a thing. if code is used in friend. Your friend can see the code that you use in special message in game with all items gifted.

:D

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016