Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Master of Oasis Badge bug.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I recently finished all main quests and side quests in Krokotopia with my Myth Wizard with the hope I will get all badges. To my surprise I didn't get the Master of Oasis even though I finished all quests. I've tried everything even clicking the quest finder which says "There are no available quests in this world". Yet I didn't get the Master of Oasis badge. I would like to point out this is a character which I used the level 50 elixir, maybe that has something to do with the glitch? What can I do or what can be done to fix this bug?

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Are you level 50 or max level? If you are not max level, maybe there is a quest that you are not high enough to get yet, thus quest finder would not help yet. I know there is an area reached through one of the floating islands that has a dungeon that requires something like level 60, the upside down pyramid. Not sure if the dungeons there are needed to complete that badge, but they are in Krokotopia. You might be right about the elixir causing you to skip a badge.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I believe you refer to the Four Dungeon quests, those are not needed to obtain the badge.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I would really like an answer to this question, because what what if this only one of many glitches that happens with characters that you use a level 50 elixir on, will the use of level 50 elixir cause glitches on characters? Not to mention I went trough the whole process just be glitched out and receive something I put time and effort for.