Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding a extra character slot on character screen.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I would like to have all schools in the game. There is 7 schools to choose from. But I can only have 6 characters on my charcter screen. I want to have all schools on my account. I would love for this to happen!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
There are several threads of this and I gave thumbs up to everyone of them. I will again to this one because not only I but many, many players came forward with this idea and more are saying YES! I still don't know what KI is waiting for?

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I forget the post but i think this has been confirmed that it will not be likely that another slot will be added.I personaly think 6 is enough

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I keep getting crown chest gear for the same school - the only school I don't have!
I try to save the items but eventually I decide to sell or feed to a pet to make some room.

Since the fates seem to think I need this school, I hope KI will consider adding a 7th spot so I can make this wizard. :)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I agree with this idea and I hope that KI will add a seventh character slot in. I'd love to be able to have one wizard of each school!

Sincerely,
Ashley Ash, Level 53
Morgan Storm, Level 8