Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why can't we do it kingsisle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
If there is one thing wrong with the game it is that you need membership or constant crowns to report someone for bad behavior.I mean why kingsisle? why? you need to let the free to play people report. please, please do this KI

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It would be nice if everyone had the option to report. I do see both sides of the problem with this. On one side, it makes it easier for everyone to report horrible, nasty, rude wizards that need to be muted or banned. On the other side, you have many young wizards that will report for every alleged problem they see in the game because they don't know or don't care. It would bottleneck KI's reporting system trying to figure out which reports are legitimate and which are bull.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
kingme655 on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
If there is one thing wrong with the game it is that you need membership or constant crowns to report someone for bad behavior.I mean why kingsisle? why? you need to let the free to play people report. please, please do this KI
probably because the millions upon millions of players under age 13... mute, just starting off, etc... going crazy

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Because after a certain number of reports on a person, they're automatically muted temporarily, and if free accounts could do it, someone could make a bunch and mute whoever they saw, with no repercussions. So no, it'd be bad if that was implemented.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
I kinda agree with this, after my bought crowns 30 days ran out I just happen to see somone in the commons saying his username and pass saying he was giving his account away. I wanted to report him, but I could not since no recent purchase.

I atleast think the free to play players should get a max 3 reports per month while paying players have unlimited report access.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Galen on Apr 9, 2017 wrote:
Because after a certain number of reports on a person, they're automatically muted temporarily, and if free accounts could do it, someone could make a bunch and mute whoever they saw, with no repercussions. So no, it'd be bad if that was implemented.
Perhaps being able to report should be age related for non-members? After all, older players are ( usually ) more mature and responsible ( there are cases of immature adults and mature acting teens, so don't point that out to me. )
As with Open Chat maybe reporting could be activated by age and credit card.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Agreed with above. Mutes (especially under 10 yrs old) don't know what's right and what's wrong. Someone saying "I'm busy I can't help you." and they may report them. I've told that to a mute and they said "that wasn't nice" (in menu chat) but really I was in a dungeon and I couldn't help them.

Allison Dragongem

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
maybe if you're over lvl 50, you have access to reporting... i mean 50 levels... you have to have some knowledge of what's to report for...

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
What they could do is make it so if you made a card purchase from the website then you could have a option in parent control to allow reporting.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
camahawk on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
maybe if you're over lvl 50, you have access to reporting... i mean 50 levels... you have to have some knowledge of what's to report for...
Except...I was just reading on you tube about a person who buys other people's accounts. So the person could have 50 levels and yet be a trouble maker.

I dunno why this policy is there so I can't criticize it.