Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Not really much to say. Would be cool to have Pet and Mount stitching. Would be able to have stat benefits of a mount or pet. Benefits of a specific pet like Avenging Fossil give Death Blade which can be very useful. Being able to have the benefits of a pet or mount while having look like a pet you like different. I hate not being able to have Trendkill Pantera as pet because it doesn't have Death Blade. Or not being and to have Death Blade because I like the look of TrendKill. You should have to choose looks or functionality, please add the ability to stitch pets and mounts.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I understand the mount suggestion and that would actually be cool, but with pets it kinda already exists as hatching,
I get where your coming from on the cards thing, but when it comes to hatching all you need to do is put in the time(and gold) into getting the other stats you want for the trendkill if you really like it

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
why can we Stitch Clothing/wands but not Pets/Mounts

Wizard101 2017 Update!!! Rip the flesh and fur of your best friend and cloak another one in the blood of it's family.... i mean Stitch your pets together....... Make on pet imitate another, via looks and stats....uhhhh Wizards!.... i dont know how to explain this, Mister Fluffbuster isnt going to make it

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
camahawk on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
why can we Stitch Clothing/wands but not Pets/Mounts

Wizard101 2017 Update!!! Rip the flesh and fur of your best friend and cloak another one in the blood of it's family.... i mean Stitch your pets together....... Make on pet imitate another, via looks and stats....uhhhh Wizards!.... i dont know how to explain this, Mister Fluffbuster isnt going to make it
XD That response is amazing. Made me cry from laughter.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
That joke post above does bring up a good point. Typically, we lose the item that is becoming the appearance item. That would mean losing the pet and it would be hard to explain cannonly.