Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grumish greataxe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2014
The game tells me i should fight this minotaur and ive followed the map to where hes supposed to be, the thing is there are no braziers in sight, and Im pretty sure i did all the quests, why would the game lead me towards him assuming it it knows i did all the quests. what i wanna know is, am i missing something or is it that the braziers sinply wont show. Ive logged out and in, i think i did some of those quests twice, plz help

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
My nephew also had that problem yesterday. Logged in and out a couple of times. Went to the Oasis and back..nothing. Today I told him to switch realms and that worked. The braziers then appeared.

Relax and switch realms. Do you know how to do that? I'll explain so you can go fight Grimaxe.

Open your spellbook. On the right is a row of symbols. The second one from the bottom looks like a bronze gear. Click on it. It opens into graphics page with a row of symbols across the top. The one next to the star which looks like 2 black balls. Click on that. It opens into the realms. It shows you which realm you are in and what is available. Pick one and click on it. My nephew went into the Dworgyn realm and then could battle Grimaxe.

Switching realms is a great help when collecting reagents in a certain area or going to less or more crowded realms.

Good luck with your quest.