Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Been away awhile and now can't remember

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I am a balance. I just leveled up to 54 and had a dog pop up to come see him, but I can't remember his name or where to go to see him. Can anyone help me find him please. It does not pop up on my quest finder. Thanks for the help in advance.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Early on in the game, the balance school teacher is a dog from marylebone located just infront of the entrance in Raven wood. It could possibly be to go to him for a new spell if you dont have them all already.

Other than that i cant think of anything else that would need a pop up for.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
mommaB76 on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
I am a balance. I just leveled up to 54 and had a dog pop up to come see him, but I can't remember his name or where to go to see him. Can anyone help me find him please. It does not pop up on my quest finder. Thanks for the help in advance.
Sounds like you're due for a new spell, see the Balance professor in Ravenwood. He's next to Bartleby.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Maybe you're ready to go into Barkingham Palace, a side dungeon in Marleybone? Then go see the palace guards outside the Palace.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,
The dog is in the base camp area of Celestia. He has a few quests you can do that will earn you extra training points.

Alia Misthaven