Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus gladiator farming.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
as a level 90 fire wizard with pretty good stats am I capable of soloing the gladiator? I just want to know for facts and I am not looking for a team up because I won't be ready for that for a while. If I can't solo it will I be able to finish the fight if I summon henchmen?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It it possible to solo him, but it will drive you insane with a long, painful slog. The gladiator spams a 75% weakness to the person in the sun position, which will make it that much harder for you to take him out. He is capable of healing himself using Availing Hands.

Using henchmen, however, does make it possible for one wizard to more easily defeat him. I've done it that way with my Fire using level 70 henchmen for healing and using stacked Backdrafts instead of Feints.

For a faster battle, I'd recommend going in with at least one other person. When my Balance teamed, she went in first, bought two gorilla life henchmen (level 70), then my Fire friend took the last spot so she could avoid the 75% weakness spam. The two gorillas healed and drew fire while my Balance buffed the Fire until she was ready to one-shot the gladiator. The battles usually took 15 minutes to finish.

Alia Misthaven
Rowan Ashcloud