Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you do to transfer talents?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i am currently trying to get the stats of my sea dragon to my efreet pet so I can have the look and the stats. What I have been currently doing is train an efreet pet to adult hatch a new one with my sea dragon and that new adult pet and the cycle continues until I feel confident enough to train it to mega to see if I get everything I want. Am I doing this right? How do/did you do this? I know I am not the only one to have done it!

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
According to what you said, I believe you are doing things just fine. Just keep in mind getting the prefect pet takes time and effort, plus a healthy dose of luck. Good luck with your pet!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
That's about it. It's never a sure thing, so don't get discouraged if you get some fails.

Talents that come up early tend to repeat, so when you get a couple good adult or ancients you may want to mix those for your final "perfect". Meanwhile try to get the stats and talent pool of your ideal pet to copy over to the new body as you are doing. GL!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Just to clarify:

Stats = numbers
Talents = abilities

Talents from both parents will merge with the hatchling. The Sea Dragon is an excellent first generation Fire pet and is a good one to hatch with your Efreet.