Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Achilles Rainbow

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
a wand crafted with champion crafting in aquila

crafting recipe needs

3 Blades of the felled titan
3 Alpha and Omega
15 Amber
30 Ambrose's Whiskers
7 Aquilan fish
Hades' Wand
Poseidon's Wand
Zeus' Wand

Achilles Rainbow
- 30 Universal damage
- 20 Universal resist
- 10% Critical chance
- 400 health
- 100 mana
- 10 universal pierce
-15 Power Pip Chance

and 75% chance to Maycast 50% hex to self

horrible right?

wand hits:
2 fire, ice, storm, myth, life, death, balance, sun, moon, star, and shadow
all wands have
10% chance to cast
and 5000 damage to a target, avoiding shields

it's Achille... the god who's own power took him down
you'll be heavily weaken by weilding this but if you can land a hit, it's god tier

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
No offence but that sounds like an awful idea that no one in there right mind would use let alone craft.

The blades ring and amber are bad enough to farm for but you also lose stats?

Why would you ever use this.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
No offence but that sounds like an awful idea that no one in there right mind would use let alone craft.

The blades ring and amber are bad enough to farm for but you also lose stats?

Why would you ever use this.
the reference Achilles Heel? Achilles was a vigorous warrior and god during the Greek period.. and his own Wrong doings, is what finally took him out... yes, maybe a tone down in the stat reduction... but you have 22 wand hits that does 5000 damage, and shields dont work.... the crafting recipe is supposed to be a balancing mechanic... i could make it over powered all i want.. if it's impossible to craft... if you run around with Achilles Rainbow... no one could say anything... youve earned this wand

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I like the idea but as a spell not as craftable. A good class could be balance for this or myth. Wizard conjures a rain bow bridge that hits enemy for 100,800, 3000 base damage and would costs 26 pips or 8 + 2 shadow pips. And would hit everyone

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Lukeskywalker1313 on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
I like the idea but as a spell not as craftable. A good class could be balance for this or myth. Wizard conjures a rain bow bridge that hits enemy for 100,800, 3000 base damage and would costs 26 pips or 8 + 2 shadow pips. And would hit everyone
the reason Rainbow is even in the name, is because you can cast every single school.... a "rainbow" of wand hits