Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Annoying Spell In Azteca

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! I was wondering if anyone as a spell or many spells that they find extremely excruciating and/or annoying while in Azteca?

For me there was a few.

Fire
I hate their Efreet spell! If you can, I do suggest you buy/get the Cleanse Charm spell so you can remove the -90% attack charm.

Storm
The Catalan is like far overused! Especially by the water elementals in Cloud

Thanks for your time! :D Feel free to post your opinion(s), too!

(I Love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 92, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 37, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 39, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 31

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I agree that efreet can be a pain. Other than that, the usual earthquake, stun spells, and sirens.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Anything that criticals.

It's like PvP between December 2015 and August 2016.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Vanessa Mythdust on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
I agree that efreet can be a pain. Other than that, the usual earthquake, stun spells, and sirens.

~Vanessa Mythdust
Most annoying spell or spells? Anyway, as you guys mention before, efreet, catalan, any stun spells, sirens, and earthquake. However I feel like you guys should include leviathan or shields.

Alejandro

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if anyone as a spell or many spells that they find extremely excruciating and/or annoying while in Azteca?

For me there was a few.

Fire
I hate their Efreet spell! If you can, I do suggest you buy/get the Cleanse Charm spell so you can remove the -90% attack charm.

Storm
The Catalan is like far overused! Especially by the water elementals in Cloud

Thanks for your time! :D Feel free to post your opinion(s), too!

(I Love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 92, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 37, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 39, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 31
Wand it off and shield yourself....gee even a level 10 wiz knows this.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
Get yourself dark pact amulet (and some tc's) :)

It's doing wonders in Azteca

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Wand it off and shield yourself....gee even a level 10 wiz knows this.
I don't even need to use shields to stay alive or even heal. I'm strong enough without. Besides you did not answer the question. Please stick to the topic or leave.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
Personally I find myth spells in general the most annoying because you can't properly shield against them. Double tap spells like Minotaur are very annoying because they don't let you defend properly against them. Of course on the flip side they do at least save you from the worst of trap effects.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
I don't even need to use shields to stay alive or even heal. I'm strong enough without. Besides you did not answer the question. Please stick to the topic or leave.
The topic is annoying spells, yet those spells can't be annoying, if you know how to deal with them.
P.S. try not to be rude or your post will be closed.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
The topic is annoying spells, yet those spells can't be annoying, if you know how to deal with them.
Don't see how asking you to stick to the topic is being rude. And in case you didn't read my full first post, I did mention that using Cleanse Charm gets rid of the 90% attack from Efreet.

P.S. Correct. The topic is about annoying spells. NOT HOW TO WEAKEN OR PREVENT THEM. But thanks for your input.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
Don't see how asking you to stick to the topic is being rude. And in case you didn't read my full first post, I did mention that using Cleanse Charm gets rid of the 90% attack from Efreet.

P.S. Correct. The topic is about annoying spells. NOT HOW TO WEAKEN OR PREVENT THEM. But thanks for your input.
DiamondAngel1234 has a point somewhat anecorbie. Based on your post previously that you told him/her to wand it off or shield himself/her is not an answer expected here as he/she just asked for most annoying spell in azteca, not asking for any tips on to prevent or stop them. They weren't be rude, so think anecorbie before you post or you will call attention to yourself. Now expressing your thoughts is not wrong, it is just not needed here in this topic.

Alejandro

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
Spells can certainly be annoying even if you know how to deal with them. I'll use Efreet as an example. Even though I can easily wand/cleanse charm the big weakness off, that's still an extra round the battle is delayed by. What if you're going second and the boss (who has the first turn) Efreets you on the hit round? That's happened to me before, and there is nothing I could have done to prevent it.

While a spell may not be annoying to you, it could be annoying for other people. This entire topic is opinion based.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
reyes107 on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
DiamondAngel1234 has a point somewhat anecorbie. Based on your post previously that you told him/her to wand it off or shield himself/her is not an answer expected here as he/she just asked for most annoying spell in azteca, not asking for any tips on to prevent or stop them. They weren't be rude, so think anecorbie before you post or you will call attention to yourself. Now expressing your thoughts is not wrong, it is just not needed here in this topic.

Alejandro
Thank you and I am a she/her lol

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 93 (Main Wiz)

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
DiamondAngel1234 on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
Thank you and I am a she/her lol

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 93 (Main Wiz)
Your welcome and for another tip of efreet; that I usually do is place a fire dispel upon the enemy when they have enough pips to cast efreet and that can really mess them up. Hopes this helps.

Alejandro

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
reyes107 on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
Your welcome and for another tip of efreet; that I usually do is place a fire dispel upon the enemy when they have enough pips to cast efreet and that can really mess them up. Hopes this helps.

Alejandro
Lol! I would use that but it costs 8 pips. No one but fire can use it, can't they? I have to Sirocco Djinny, but I'm trying to save them. They are so hard to get from Bazaar. lol It's the Balance version of Efreet. And the reason I can't want them off is because I'm in Balance My blades will be used by wand too. Which is why I cleanse.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
DiamondAngel1234 on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
Lol! I would use that but it costs 8 pips. No one but fire can use it, can't they? I have to Sirocco Djinny, but I'm trying to save them. They are so hard to get from Bazaar. lol It's the Balance version of Efreet. And the reason I can't want them off is because I'm in Balance My blades will be used by wand too. Which is why I cleanse.
Fire dispel does not cost 8 pips (cost 2 pips or depends in some cases) and in tc version anyone can use it. That should make clear some things up. If you don't know spell is, here is the link to it. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Quench#axzz4dEHZR1Gn

Alejandro

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
reyes107 on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
Fire dispel does not cost 8 pips (cost 2 pips or depends in some cases) and in tc version anyone can use it. That should make clear some things up. If you don't know spell is, here is the link to it. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Quench#axzz4dEHZR1Gn

Alejandro
I mean Efreet lol

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Addendum: Enfeeble is a huge menace from storm mobs. At least the illuminati^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hmyth mobs need 6 pips to Earthquake.