Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment Quest Issues

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
((Pardon if this is in the wrong area, but I figured this should be posted here due to it being an issue in Ravenwood))

Today, I logged on to due my daily quests from Aegon Statz. When I clocked "X" to get my quest nothing showed up. I tried this on all of my wizards I have and the same thing. Nothing happens. I logged off Wizard101 completely and back on, still nothing. I logged off, shut my computer down then logged back in and still nothing. I even went to my wizard houses to get it from the floating metal thing to get the quest info from there and id didn't work. Is there something wrong with my Wizard or is there a glitch or issue with Wizard101 right now? Can anyone please help? Thanks for your time.

(I love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 92, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 37, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 39, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 31

(To contact me in the game these above are my wizards. I am on Kayla Griffin the most.)

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. Thanks for your report. Please try your daily quest again. Our tech wizards should have the issue corrected now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Dworgyn on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Hi. Thanks for your report. Please try your daily quest again. Our tech wizards should have the issue corrected now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks so much! It's working!

(I Love Balance, Death, Life, Myth)

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 92, Esmee Deathblood Lvl 37, Jacqueline Lifefriend Lvl 39, Isabella Fairytail Lvl 31