Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-24-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, everyone. And since it is indeed that day, it's time for a new topic!

This week, we opened up Test Realm to show you what we've been working on all winter! We're excited to share the new system of Monstrology, three new skeleton key bosses, new school pets, fishing in Aquila, the new Jewel Vault, and much much more. So, we'd like to know... what Spring Update item are you most excited about?

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I was really unimpressed with the newest Storm Pet. The Monstrology was a good idea. The houses need to be in a larger plot if you are going to add the Monster house and expect us to buy it.

Thank you,
Member since 2008

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Monsterology. I'm already going through the monster images on the wiki and trying to decide what house they would look best in.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Hero
May 07, 2015
Professor Falmea on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, everyone. And since it is indeed that day, it's time for a new topic!

This week, we opened up Test Realm to show you what we've been working on all winter! We're excited to share the new system of Monstrology, three new skeleton key bosses, new school pets, fishing in Aquila, the new Jewel Vault, and much much more. So, we'd like to know... what Spring Update item are you most excited about?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
everything! XD

but if I had to pick one, just one, it would be monstrology!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
I love the new dances but my favorite things are the 118 pets!! They're so cute especially the Kookaburra

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
New pets and Monstrolagy for sure.

Can't wait until the updates hit the live realm.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013

The monstrology and the fishing. Its about time we get some new fish here.

Alejandro

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Thank's for the jewel vault! No more exploding backpacks :)

Monsterology is great.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Prince of Shadows on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
Thank's for the jewel vault! No more exploding backpacks :)

Monsterology is great.
Yes, it is nice to have but, it still needs to hold a lot more than 100 jewels. An expanded storage would have been nice in the shared bank if it had been set up on the same basis as Pet Snacks or Reagents.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
I can't wait for the new pets! I got mine on test realm and trained it to ancient to see the talents it has. Since i am death I always wanted a ghulture now I get to have one of my very own!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
sun girl1122 on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
everything! XD

but if I had to pick one, just one, it would be monstrology!
Monstrology seems to be fun for now, but the only drawback is that you can't Buff a spell with any other enchantment and use the Animus as well. That could be a problem in the upper worlds.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Critical changed from ×1.25 to ×1.3.

At least that makes stall tactics a bit less effective.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Definitely Monstrology! It's going to be great to have useful minions again. We myth wizards thank you!

Looks like my wish on KI Live came true. ;) You guys rock!

~Vanessa Mythdust

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i love the new member emotes~ they're awesome!

probably the pet as well (since i collect them), except that i never could get mine in test. i hope that's fixed now.

-von

Hero
May 02, 2009
Definitely Monstrology. It opens up many new decorating and battle possibilities that we could only dream of before.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011

Well, I'm very excited for Monstrology, because we get to not only learn more about the mobs and bosses we duel while extracting their Animus, we also get to summon and duel their echoes in the Monstrodome and have them as our house guests!

There's also more Skeleton Key bosses, too, though, I wish there would be more than three this time. Maybe next time, I would like to see more than three SK bosses, & see them added a bit more frequently in updates. We all need more hidden challenges to overcome. There's a lotta places to hold them in the Spiral's worlds.

There's the new Astral spell, Frenzy, which is a good addition to the collection, the new fish in Aquila, the new level 118 pets, the Jewel Vault, & many changes that's gonna be in Live real soon!

Keep making more like this!

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback! We're happy you're enjoying Monstrology and all the other new Spring Update features. A new FF will be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea