Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifting between main and secondary characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
I have bought something for my main character with crowns, and it is not being used. How can I gift it to my secondary character where it will be used??

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
You can give most items to a wizard on your account through your shared bank in your house/dorm room.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
QuazarXX on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
I have bought something for my main character with crowns, and it is not being used. How can I gift it to my secondary character where it will be used??
as long as both characters are on the same account, you can put it in your shared bank (click on your bank and choose the 'move to shared bank' option), then retrieve it on the character you want to have the item.

-von

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If both wizards are on the same account, you can place most items in the shared bank and pass things back and forth that way. That includes robes, furniture, seeds, reagents, jewels, mounts, pets and even houses. The only exceptions are for items marked "No Trade."

If you have two separate accounts, however, you can not trade anything back and forth between them except treasure cards. Crown items can be bought with one account and gifted directly to a second one, but once you already have an item you can't trade it to any other accounts.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Move it to your shared bank.

If the item is no trade then you can't.