Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Questing Partner(s)!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2012
Hello, name's Tyler and I'm starting a new wizard. I'm looking around for people that are starting new wizards to quest through the game with!! If I am ahead of you at all, I'll help you catch up to me. I have a fire wizard that is questing through Wizard City

Survivor
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Tyler,
I'm Rebecca, I'm a Sorcerer , I've mostly finished wizard city & just started Krok. I'm looking for someone to help with dungeons & stuff. My first wizard is lvl 33 so i know a bit of what's coming up.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2017
Hello there, i've just made my second character which is a balance and if you guys need someone else to quest with im free (i just started krokotopia)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2017
DarkWitch777 on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Hi Tyler,
I'm Rebecca, I'm a Sorcerer , I've mostly finished wizard city & just started Krok. I'm looking for someone to help with dungeons & stuff. My first wizard is lvl 33 so i know a bit of what's coming up.
Hey Rebecca! i have made my second character who is a balance and was hoping quest along with you through krokotopia

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
deathessence10 on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
Hello, name's Tyler and I'm starting a new wizard. I'm looking around for people that are starting new wizards to quest through the game with!! If I am ahead of you at all, I'll help you catch up to me. I have a fire wizard that is questing through Wizard City
Hello Tyler. I just made a new wizard . A life wizard. And I was wondering if you are still looking for a questing buddy. I have 3 max wizards so I know how to easily get through everything.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
Hey, I made a new Wiz and i was wondering if you can quest with me. Im working on Triton Avenue and im a Lvl 5. Im Amber Tail and i can be found in the seraph realm. I'll probably be in the commons or Golem Tower.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Since anyone can make wizards by the same names and it's practically impossible to know when someone will be on and where their wizard will be standing at a point in time...I just want to encourage everyone to ask higher level wizards for help, or even to say "will anyone help me (name specific boss or quest) please?"

There might be rude replies but I just helped someone finish Marleybone the other day. We knocked out two towers like a hot knife through butter.

I'm often bored and would drop my own quest to help anyone who is polite and not impatient during it. (I've had people say "Hurry up!" even when the battle is over in under two minutes. I also dislike when people don't answer a question or race ahead of me in a dungeon without friending first so we can port if we get pulled or split up. Just for practical reasons.)

Just reach out if you see a higher level wiz standing around -- they might be bored. Right now I'm sick of fighting impossible monsters.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
SparkleTude on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
Since anyone can make wizards by the same names and it's practically impossible to know when someone will be on and where their wizard will be standing at a point in time...I just want to encourage everyone to ask higher level wizards for help, or even to say "will anyone help me (name specific boss or quest) please?"

There might be rude replies but I just helped someone finish Marleybone the other day. We knocked out two towers like a hot knife through butter.

I'm often bored and would drop my own quest to help anyone who is polite and not impatient during it. (I've had people say "Hurry up!" even when the battle is over in under two minutes. I also dislike when people don't answer a question or race ahead of me in a dungeon without friending first so we can port if we get pulled or split up. Just for practical reasons.)

Just reach out if you see a higher level wiz standing around -- they might be bored. Right now I'm sick of fighting impossible monsters.
All my wizards have different names for that reason. I normally friend people when we first get into a dungeon anyway. Also what world is your high level wizard on? When i get stuck i put more feints in my deck or ask for help. I recommend that you don't team up in krokotopia. Nobody ever joins!

See Ya!

Fiona FireFlame Lvl. 40 Master Pyromancer : Phoenix Addict

Amber Tail Lvl. 8 Apprentice Sorcerer : Over Protective

Survivor
Jun 08, 2017
I'm definitely down. I play on Mu and my name is Dunkin SkullHunter

Explorer
May 03, 2016
Explorer
May 03, 2016
Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I have a Balance wizard at level eleven that could use a questing buddy.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Hi Tyler,
I've actually been looking for a questing partner as well! It be nice to team up, since some dungeons and quests are very hard. I have a level 11 and a level 32.

Sincerely,
Nora Lotusblossom/
Amy Willowleaf

Survivor
Nov 30, 2014
i need help farming for amber can any1 help me please