Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm calling it right now

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
I, John WildWeaver, officially predict that the next world to be added to the game shall be either Monquista, Valencia, or Empyrea. The date is March 21, 2017.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Well it's the 22nd of March.

So your prediction is false lol. I'm pretty sure the next world is Empyrea. But who knows? KI might just pull a fast one with the next world.

Btw, Mirage was released at the end of November. It's been about 3 months since the world released. I don't think KI would release another world so fast.

But there is the Spring Update coming up soon.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
supersaiyanunlimit... on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
I, John WildWeaver, officially predict that the next world to be added to the game shall be either Monquista, Valencia, or Empyrea. The date is March 21, 2017.
I, Justin GoldenStone officially predict with all due respect that you will be wrong, as their is no formal evidence that has been released to the public, key word here being "formal". Now the question of whether you know more than the public still stands.
The date is March 22, 2017.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I know a lot you are excited for new worlds to arrive even I am. It's final that Empyrea will be the next world and most likely it will arrive sometime around mid to end of November of this year like other worlds did. It's possible Emyrea may come out earlier or later depends what KI will do with it. Try to be patient, it will come

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Lol game can change choice last min, example WoW revoked 3 classes last min and remade them. Wiz is not different in sense Emperya could become anything in one second time

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
It's gonna be Empyrea.
Monquista and Valencia are Pirate101 territory

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
You may be right you may be wrong as pirate101 does exist in wizard01 time, my inferring is 20 years between. Let me explain:

"Hello wizard I mean pirate old habits" wizard101 players will recall that's tc vender in commons

Malistare and the key we learn in sky mountain which claims that the emperor is dead eg at least 20 years king isle never tells us age of emperor.

Aztecs and sun temple: clear cut reference to new Azteca and lost island being clearly broken part of celestia floating lands.

Aquila and rave wood wizard

Mirage: old cob aally comes from Skull island which is pirate101 commons.

Base means = pirate101 = wizard101 which means we may see cool ranch, and monkestia, ... In wizard as same I expect for dark moor and krok and Polaris to be in pirate101. But this is just my idea and how it connects to the worlds.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
You may be right you may be wrong as pirate101 does exist in wizard01 time, my inferring is 20 years between. Let me explain:

"Hello wizard I mean pirate old habits" wizard101 players will recall that's tc vender in commons

Malistare and the key we learn in sky mountain which claims that the emperor is dead eg at least 20 years king isle never tells us age of emperor.

Aztecs and sun temple: clear cut reference to new Azteca and lost island being clearly broken part of celestia floating lands.

Aquila and rave wood wizard

Mirage: old cob aally comes from Skull island which is pirate101 commons.

Base means = pirate101 = wizard101 which means we may see cool ranch, and monkestia, ... In wizard as same I expect for dark moor and krok and Polaris to be in pirate101. But this is just my idea and how it connects to the worlds.
Actually, I have evidence that they take place at around the same time. Of course, Wizard101 spans at least a few months or years (Do you seriously think your character is saving Wizard City and Krokotopia, tracking an insane necromancer, outsmarting master criminals, and acing his classes all in the same day?) , and granted, I haven't played as much Pirate as Wizard, but I've seen enough to support this, namely that there are Aztecosaurs in the vicinity of Skull Island who are fleeing from the Shadow Queen (Obviously Morganthe). So from that we can gather that Pirate101 begins at least a few months after Malistaire's death in DragonSpyre.
Now, obviously, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that Pirate101 spans a little while, too. It goes to show that after Azteca, they're happening at the same time.

Also, see Ponce de Gibbon in Azteca. This bit of evidence may not be enough (Truth be told I'm not sure because, as I mentioned previously, I haven't gotten far in P101), but when you first meet him, he's recently dealt with pirates, commenting on your character being exceptionally literate compared to them. This, like I said, may just be a meaningless nod, but I feel like there's a possibility you also meet him in Pirate101. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. It could also be the closest our characters in the two games ever get to meeting.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Duckburst on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
It's gonna be Empyrea.
Monquista and Valencia are Pirate101 territory
You mean how Marleybone, MooShu, and Aquila were Wizard101 territory? It's the same universe at roughly the same time. There's even a clock tower gauntlet in Wizard101 that's Valencia themed. Anything can happen. I wouldn't be surprised if our characters could show up as NPCs in each other's games. Probably not using the companion mechanic in Pirate101, more like showing up and giving a quest to go find something they need.

John WildWeaver: "You like gold, right? I'll give you a bit if you can bring me some stone blocks."

Felix: "Aye!"

Don't even begin to deny that that's what would happen, lol

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
Lol game can change choice last min, example WoW revoked 3 classes last min and remade them. Wiz is not different in sense Emperya could become anything in one second time
Well, you're right and wrong. If KI is in the midst of developing the next world, which I'm certain that they are, they're not going to switch horses in midstream. If you've ever worked on a game before, you know that it's a long process, and you can't just change it all up on a whim. It would be like if you're writing an essay on France (or whatever, you pick) that's due tomorrow, you're not going to just in the middle of the night, think, "Oh, you know what? I shoulkd write about hamsters instead."

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Wizard101 releases a world every year, it seems.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Patrick Ravenbane on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
I know a lot you are excited for new worlds to arrive even I am. It's final that Empyrea will be the next world and most likely it will arrive sometime around mid to end of November of this year like other worlds did. It's possible Emyrea may come out earlier or later depends what KI will do with it. Try to be patient, it will come
It's final? Has KI made a statement?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
supersaiyanunlimit... on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
Actually, I have evidence that they take place at around the same time. Of course, Wizard101 spans at least a few months or years (Do you seriously think your character is saving Wizard City and Krokotopia, tracking an insane necromancer, outsmarting master criminals, and acing his classes all in the same day?) , and granted, I haven't played as much Pirate as Wizard, but I've seen enough to support this, namely that there are Aztecosaurs in the vicinity of Skull Island who are fleeing from the Shadow Queen (Obviously Morganthe). So from that we can gather that Pirate101 begins at least a few months after Malistaire's death in DragonSpyre.
Now, obviously, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that Pirate101 spans a little while, too. It goes to show that after Azteca, they're happening at the same time.

Also, see Ponce de Gibbon in Azteca. This bit of evidence may not be enough (Truth be told I'm not sure because, as I mentioned previously, I haven't gotten far in P101), but when you first meet him, he's recently dealt with pirates, commenting on your character being exceptionally literate compared to them. This, like I said, may just be a meaningless nod, but I feel like there's a possibility you also meet him in Pirate101. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. It could also be the closest our characters in the two games ever get to meeting.
I don't know if this has been officially confirmed but the matter is pretty much settled that Wizard101 and Pirate101 take place in the same Spiral, so I think you are right.

Also, why would Wizard101 and Pirate101 not span over a period of time?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
best example of same universe, In Polaris, the tavern... you see sitting in a chair, that Monkey and an identical hat of the Pirate Captain (i do not recall names)

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Fable Finder on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
It's final? Has KI made a statement?
Yes, KI did make that statement through Old Cob at the end of Khrysalis and I think another one near the end of Polaris but they did not give the time when it will come out.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011