Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Academy Uniform should be dyable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Hi, right now, the main priority on gear is stats, but other thing that most of us wizards look is looks, but imo the choice for looks is really close mnded, everyone gets either the coat of invincivility or the robe that has your class or the guardian gear, but I think variety on looks is equally important as gear, and imo the Pigsick Academy Uniform is one of the best looking robes, and it looks so nice because its a school uniform and matching with the student of ravenwood/arcanum/pigswick academy theme, i just like the robe, but me being a life wizard, i dont think the colors match me, and neither for my other school friends, thats why i think this robe should be dyable, its a nice looking robe for every type of wiz and choosing the colors that match your school would add a lot of variety on looks, thanks for reading. David LifeHammer

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
it is Dyeable.

you can dye all of the accents. taking away the basic dark blue coat kinda defeats the purpose of a 'uniform'?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I see both your points.

It's a uniform but I still wish I could dye it.

Dyeing what is on there now does not show up well or change the appearance very much.

I wish my wizard's hair showed under the cap.

They could use the fact that "Wysteria wizards are cheaters" or whatever, for the different color uniforms. Maybe.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Yeah, i was reffering to the blue exterior, I think the thing that gives the uniform the characteristic of a uniform is the type, not the color but that is imo

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i would love if we could change the blue..... the hat,in dark green LoZ hello :D

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Or maybe even change it to the color of your school like will be always green and always red and so on