Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone willing to hatch a Clockwork Paladin?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2016
This pet seems like it's so commonly found. I can't seems to find one anywhere. I tried farming, but it's been a week now and I'm not able to get one. Anyone willing to hatch? I'll give you a pack or two.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Kappa73 on Mar 13, 2017 wrote:
This pet seems like it's so commonly found. I can't seems to find one anywhere. I tried farming, but it's been a week now and I'm not able to get one. Anyone willing to hatch? I'll give you a pack or two.
Where have you farmed? I know that a Clockwork Paladin is a drop from the Noxious Gas Golem in the Barkingham Palace instance. Try farming there! I got mine first try, but I need to get the mega snack pack to train it (lol cri).

Hope this works!

Victoria ThunderCloud

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
I have one, balance trained so will only hatch with balance pets. I don't charge packs nor do I associate with anyone who does: they all get added to my characters' ignored lists. Due to the delay this site uses to filter out posts they find negatively represent KI, there is no way we can set up a meet. I would tell you to send a private message if such were possible on this site. I imagine they will filter those messages as well.

Find a way we can communicate without the yearly delay from this site and we can set up a hatch. Don't recommend Wizard101Central (aka AdsCentral) as I will never use their slowest possible site ever again. Takes an hour minimum for one page to load.