Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hollow Mountain Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
I'm wondering how to get a super rare drop; The Himoolayan Avalanche Gear. It's a robe that is almost nearly impossible to get. I spent 5,000 crowns on Tonkatsu's Chest just to get it, and I didn't. I have done the Hollow Mountain about five times, and have a lot of skeleton keys now. Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get this drop?

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
skycraft10101 on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
I'm wondering how to get a super rare drop; The Himoolayan Avalanche Gear. It's a robe that is almost nearly impossible to get. I spent 5,000 crowns on Tonkatsu's Chest just to get it, and I didn't. I have done the Hollow Mountain about five times, and have a lot of skeleton keys now. Can anyone tell me how I am supposed to get this drop?
There isn't much else I can tell you except keep grinding the boss that drops it. I don't suggest opening up boss chests at that kind of a level even if the thing you're trying to get it really good for that level range. Even when it comes to extremely valuable gear that is game-changing, it's not the best choice to open the boss chest when you can still get the gear for free but just with time.