Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

magic potion store

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
In the game we have a Allcamize wizard who in turn helps us with fire cat ally. Why not have other potions available to help the wizards gain powers. For instance a potion to have the power to have higher ranking spells like when your main school has, sample if you have level 48 scarecrow with a potion bought or made you can get level 48 of your secondary school. Other potions made or bought can give you level 55, and so on.... Right now it seems we get up to level 42, and then we still have points to get another school, these potions would be a way to continue getting spells from your secondary school all the way up to 120. Or until your out of spells in your secondary school. I would love to have a way to collect all spells in all classes. Then it would be Epic game.!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
there are main schools and secondary schools for a reason a reason that takes more than a mastery amulets to manipulate. If I was a myth then what would be the point in not using storm? Not to mention if i was facing my own school it wouldn't be a obstacle. PERSONALLY I think this idea would break game mechanics.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
We see such concept in Mirage where an npc sells +50 points of damage to each school.

As well, we already have potions in the crown shop that can boost our statistics for a duration of 30-60 minutes.

Currently, you can learn rank 7 spells from any school once you have reached level 100, have trained all the secondary school's spells in Ravenwood, and are able to at least port into the Arcanum.

I like the idea of an alchemist to give us unique bonuses, but it would be tricky to find where they would thrive in the game.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 113+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Polaris)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying