Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When you got here....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I just got to Zafaria today for the first time and it is so beautiful and unique. I love it so much. It's probably my favorite world that I've seen in game, but I'm really looking forward to Polaris. I'm wondering, how did the rest of you feel when you got to Zafaria?

Survivor
May 09, 2015
When I first got to Zafaria I felt very happy with myself because at this point It was the farthest I have every gotten on any of my wizards, but when I started it became a little annoying with all the collect quests but it was still fun nonetheless.
Peace out wizards.

Defender
May 23, 2009
I'm currently questing in Zafaria for the first time in a few years. Currently playing my ice. I can't believe how easy and fast Zafaria has become. I am enjoying it but also wished it was more challenging as before. Mixed emotions.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
balance wizard on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
I just got to Zafaria today for the first time and it is so beautiful and unique. I love it so much. It's probably my favorite world that I've seen in game, but I'm really looking forward to Polaris. I'm wondering, how did the rest of you feel when you got to Zafaria?
I loved Zafaria from the minute I stepped through it's World Door - the backgrounds, music and OH MY GOODNESS the different animal mobs, Lions, Zebras, lol the Librarian Giraffes!
This world is in my top 3 list of best worlds in W101
1. Mirage
2. Avalon
3. Zafaria

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I didn't like it with the exception of the riverfront area. When battling in some places by the river, the scenery was gorgeous with mountains and a beautiful skyline.

I don't like a lot of neon colors and for me there was too much neon orangey-yellow in Zafaria.

The battles themselves were OK but the regular battles the enemies had a lot of health. I bought my way through that world.

I like scenery that has a lot of subtle colors in it. Overall it wasn't too bad. I liked the story that I read. I liked the last bit with the elephant graveyard. I liked that the graveyard had a lot of wisps in it to fuel up with.

There was one part where you can't help but get pulled in. I can't think how to describe it but it's mostly gorillas. That made me a little upset. Let me decide if I want an extra battle please, not the game.

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Well my first thought was: "NO MORE CELESTIA!!" Because I had just finished Trial of the Spheres, I was so pooped but Zafaria was what I was waiting for. I loved the music (I've had it playing in my castle for ages) and the zebra dude you first talk to. I got lost in Baobab Crown a few times, because I couldn't find the exit, and then I picked up all available quests. The neon colors sometimes annoy me (when playing late at night), and the collect quests began to send my first impression downhill. Overall, it's the new world feeling that I always get, but I quickly get annoyed.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I got to Zafaria just a few days ago, and as always, I was like "whoa, this is so cool!" And I was very glad to be done with Celestia (I think they made it way too long). And yeah, the scenery is really nice and the enemies and NPC's are cool and fun, but one thing that turned me off was the amount of "defeat enemy x amount of times" or "defeat and collect x amount of y from enemy" quests, you get so many of them one after another that it just gets really annoying. There's this one enemy who's name that I can't remember that I had to fight about 15 of them just because of quests, and no, I'm not talking about side quests, I'm talking MAIN QUESTS. The enemy's have high health too, making it even more annoying.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'm noticing the Boss Fights are harder to solo.

Steven Ghoststalker